Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lake Frank hike

So, the month of July progressed as thus, Canal Zone Reunion for Rebecca, Lake Winnie for all others, to be met by Rebecca later that weekend, immediately followed by Boy Scout Camp for the boys.  Throughout these excursions, I happened to fit in some work.  The following weekend, Rebecca and Rachel traveled to D.C for William Knight's baptism.  That Saturday, I picked up the boys from Boy Scout camp at midnight, and we were leaving for the airport at 0430 Sunday morning..................The family spent a week in the D.C area from which this photo was taken.  This is my old stomping grounds.  It does not end here...............

I managed some more work into the schedule, while the family drove up to Easton, PA.  I met them up there the following weekend for Rebecca's (Burns) family reunion.  After this trip, I decided to head off to work for the rest of the month, seeking relaxation, while Rebecca hauled the kids to Indiana for a mini Zonian girl's reunion.  After this month, the boys said they would not enjoy another month like this one.

No comments: