Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Family Day in Michigan

First item of the day was fitness.  I was up at 6:30 for my long run, which was planned at 9 miles.  Shea's circle street is just over .5 miles, so I set out around and around.  At 17 laps, the GPS read 9.6 miles, and I called it quits.  Got inside to retrieve Rebecca and Dylan and we went to Shea's gym, the Powerhouse Gym, which rocked.

After returning home to Shea's we got our stuff packed up and headed off to Don and Mel's to introduce Shea to the PLETCHER side of the family.

Eric and my mom were there as were the Don and Mel Pletchers, Tom and Mary PLETCHER, Fred and Mikie Varin, Also, of course, Dave Carlson and Audrey and Brandon.  It was a great time, and awesome to have Shea and Kelly welcomed by my family!  The horses were a big hit with everyone, especially Cassidy and Rachel,  So nice for Aunt Mel to put this together, in their little farm homestead in Williamston, just outside of Lansing!





No comments: