Wednesday, February 26, 2020

MTB 10/9/19

October 9,2019

Just hopped into my tent, because the weather has arrived, so far in the form of high winds.  The temps aren’t even that cold yet tonight, but the wind is howling, and in my tent there is already a light dusting of red dust from the winds, and tent not being properly secured.  We just were hunkered around the campfire after another great meal, this time of meatballs and veggies, I opted for the gluten free pasta, still carbs, =but it has been hard to avoid that.  


Rode the Little Creek Canyon trails which overlooks the valley towards Gooseberry Mesa and
Zion.   Simply beautiful. What fun times on the trails.  I am feeling in pretty good shape, and I needed my wingman Mac to feel in the zone today.  Never got my rhythm/vibe down today, but had loads of fun.  Saw some indian petroglyphs in the “desert varnish” and followed the cairns, rock piles designating the trails.



No comments: